Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Years Resolutions

These are fireworks. Just in case you were wondering; here is clarification.
1. Save Money
a. Stop buying brand name contact solution
b. Stop buying the expensive contacts that can stay in all day
c. Stop buying books on kindle. It's real money, even if I can't touch it.
d. No new clothes. EVER.
e. Don't buy new make up. If I get a zit, I just won't leave the house.
f. Don't go into to used bookstores. It's no longer browsing if I purchase 7 books.
g. Even though it looks awesome on TV, don't buy it.
h. No buying chai lattes. I don't care if I'm exhausted. Suffer.

2. Lose weight
a. Learn how to run. But not on the internet because that will just become an excuse for not running
b. Run rather than speed walking on treadmills.
c. Get over fear of ellipticals.
d. Just because the sitting bike is easy, doesn't mean it's the only thing I should do at the gym.
e. Stop eating dessert.
f. Only eat 2 squares of the good expensive chocolate for dessert.
g. Frosted Mini Wheats aren't diet food. Especially when the bowl is bigger than my face.
h. Eat salad. Even if I hate it, it's good for me.

3. Go to gym 4 times per week.
a. Sitting in the gym does not count as going to the gym.
b. Taking babies to the gym, because they like to watch basketball does not count as going to the gym.
c. Talking about the gym does not count as going to the gym.
d. Thinking about the gym does not count as going to the gym.
f. Dreaming about the gym does not count as going to the gym.

4. Make dinner plans for week on Sunday, not the night of.

5. Make 1 friend in every class.
a. Stop making fun of everyone smarter than me.
b. Learn to love slackers.

6. Stop dating assholes.
a. Being sarcastic doesn't make him funny.
b. Actually let people get within a foot of you.

7. Respond to emails professionally and in less than 2 days.
a. Stop reading emails and thinking about responding to them so much that I think I've actually responded to them and then don't realize I never responded until 3 weeks later.
b. Stop signing every email "Best, Laurel"
c. Stop being super repetitive in emails.
d. One sentence does not equal one paragraph.

8. Stop wasting hours watching TV on illegal internet sites.
a. Don't watch an entire season of a show in one day.
b. Stop watching every episode of every TV show you hear about.
c. Only watch quality television.
d. Just because it's on watchseries.eu doesn't mean I need to watch it.
e. Read a book.

9. Oral hygiene.
a. Brush teeth in the morning after practice.
b. If I'm already in the bathroom, I cannot be too lazy to brush my teeth.
c. Floss at least once a day.
d. Get new toothbrush at least every 2 months.
e. Teeth whitening?

10. Get someone to read this shit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...